- Rosie Heindel: A Story
- Dan Van Holten: A Story
- ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Autumn Foxes
- Beware.........Political Commentary
- Dave Materna: A New Story
- Eric Wasserman: A Play in One Act
- The Intelligentsia: Bean, Ambrisco, Pope
- New Story Idea: The Others
- Robert Miltner: Two Brief Stories
- Dan Von Holten: A Story
- Speaks for Itself
- Another Story by Dave Materna!
- Thanks to Tobin, Kristina, and Robert...
- I Could See Olives
- Dave Materna: A Story
- The Next Story: Alarums!
- Personal Aside: Mom and Dad
- Kristina von Held: Two Stories
- Tobin Terry: Two Stories
- ▼ September (19)
- I write short stories and essays. I have published over one hundred stories, essays, and flash fictions or nonfictions in magazines or anthologies, as well as a novel, Jack's Universe, and a collection of stories, Private Acts. I grew up in a military family, so I'm not from anywhere in particular except probably Akron, where I've lived for forty years. Before I came here, I never lived anywhere longer than three years.