Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Katie Sabaka/"Storms"
Brian Sabin/"A mother sits crying..."
Maria Paxos/"Solitude"
Alexis Pope/"Coughing Up Petals"

Joshua Friedt/"The Girl with the Ridiculous Headband"
Michelle Sinsky/"The Edge of the Park"
Rachel Stone/"Dead Letters"
Janell Brownlee/”Caught”
Cheryl Evans/"The Lady on the Bus"
Seth Hepner/"The Rat"
Sarah Oser/"Stuck in a Moment"
Karen Pavlisko/"Lola"
Sarah Dravec/"Absolution, Resolution"
Curt Brown/"They Brought It Up in Trucks"

Go right to any of these by looking in the Blog Archive at the bottom of the page and clicking on the writer.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I write short stories and essays. I have published well over one hundred stories, essays, and flash fictions or nonfictions in magazines or anthologies, as well as a novel, Jack's Universe, three collections of stories, Private Acts, Killers & Others, and Not a Jot or a Tittle, and two chapbooks of flash fiction, Shutterbug and Dragon Box. I grew up in a military family, so I'm not from anywhere in particular except probably Akron, where I've lived for forty years. Before I came here, I never lived anywhere longer than three years.